CARPRO Perl is a water-based, silicon-oxide multi-use dressing for trim and tyres. Safe to use on all interior and exterior plastic, rubber, vinyl, and modern leather surfaces, Perl offers sophisticated UV-Inhibitors and an advanced waterborne acrylic-resin system to provide superior water-repellency over conventional dressings.
Perl restores richness of color to faded materials leaving behind a matte to semi-gloss finish depending upon dilution level (Up to 5:1), making Perl both versatile and economical to use.
- Protects against high grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- Designed for Interior Vinyl, Plastics, and Finished Leather / Exterior Plastic and Rubber Trim, Window Seals & Tires / Engine bays
- PERL is sold in a concentrated form, offering tremendous value. Dilute it with water according to the instructions and pour into a spray bottle.
- Gives a Rich Satin look that's not greasy
- Brings back life to dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- Water-based and solvent free. It will not damage tires or dry out plastic. When it drys, it offers a terrific hydrophobic layer repelling water, dirt, and grime.
- Stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains.
- Surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer.
Below are some typical Dilutions
- External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
- Engine: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted~1:1 (I recomend 1:1) 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking dark black tires you will find.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Dilute PERL with water and shake
- Spray a thin even layer
- Wipe off as needed with a Microfiber or towel of choice
- Can layer after 20mins if desired.
- Test an area if desired
- Store in a cool area
- Work in a ventilated area
- Avoid Skin and eye contact
- Keep away from Children