Looking for an amazing Microfiber Cutting Pad? This is it! Great cut, durable and long lasting!
Americana Global Exact Fit Compression Pads
The Americana EFC foam pad was designed and manufactured right here in the United States. These pads can really go the distance saving you time and money in your business. All of our products were created by detailers for detailers because your succes is important to us. Weare familiure with the day in and day out struggles of paint correction. The Americana EFC foam pad is our answer to more efficient and effective paint correction.
There are a few key attributes which set us apart
- Exact Fit Design (The backing plate matches up perfectly with the edges of the pad)
- Signiture Ventalation Holes
- The pores of the pad by design resist buffing liquid building up during correction
- No De-lamination and No Glue failure
- Designed to be durable and long lasting when used with Long throw DA machines
The exact fit design pad means our pad pairs up perfectly with the actual size of your backing plate so you don't have to guess which pad fits on which bacing plate.
Why is EXACT FIT important?
When Pad overage or excess foam hangs outside the parameter of your backing plate it causes two problems
- First, the backing plate digs into the edge of the pad and begins to break down the edges of the pad over time. (Tearing itself apart)
- Second, when the edge of the pad is broken down it will cause de-lamination and glue issues of the hook and loop from the foam pad.
The EFC Pad alligns perfectly with the backing plate of the Rupes machines and thus the edges of the pad will not be damaged by your machine. The exact fit design also allows for more consistent and even pressure of the pad to the paint surfaces. Even and consistent surface pressures equates to more correction power. This also allows the machine to run more smooth by eliminating additional drag.
Next you will notice 6 ventalation holes built into the pad which conviently allign with the Rupes backing plates. The long throw and DA machines have dramatically increased time and effeciency throughout the paint correction process; Consequently they also generate a ton of heat. Over time the cell structure of the foam is flattened and the center of the pad will begin to sink in.
Americana EFC pads with their propriotary ventalation holes allow the pad to run much cooler which for you means:
- Increased logevity and durability making our pads some of the longest lasting in the industry
- Increase the cycle time of your buffing liquids before the carrying solvents are broken down
- Increased air flow prolongs the life of the cell structure within the pad which means less pad breakdown
- Cooler temps resist common glue failure and delamination of the hook and loop
We reccomend using compressed air and a tornador to clean your pad between passes. This process can allow you to correct a full car with just one pad without having to switch frequently. To sum it all up when using the Americana Global EFC foam Pad you get faster pad rotation, controlled polishing, less heat, equal pad compression for more cut and longer durability.